From EVE History
|Current Corp:||EVE University|
"The Krath Imperium is no more. Let it rest in peace"
I heard this years ago, but still i can't let it go. Why is it so difficult for me to realize, that what's done is done? Countless times i have tried to recussitate it, without success. Of course, you might say, but still i can't get it out of my head.
That is, i couldn't get it out of my head.
I'm someone who holds on to things, way beyond their expiration date. I try to keep in touch with the way over which i got here, and that is not always a good thing. While recognizing earlier mistakes, i keep holding on to them regardless of this realisation.
I've tried a lot of things to find my place in this universe. Some almost had me, others lost me within the first few hours.... I've been trying to find a place i could call 'home' again.
Hence, i took my fate in my own hands, and that's where i am now. My home is myself, and untill i find my destiny, i'll have to do with that.
- 2011.02.10 14:37 - EVE University
- 2009.02.20 20:39 - Evolution
- 2007.11.05 19:08 - Splint Eye Probabilities Inc.
- 2007.07.22 21:10 - Eve University
- 2007.05.27 04:08 - Splint Eye Probabilities Inc.
- 2007.01.27 22:29 - Black Eclipse Corp
- 2006.12.01 01:26 - Satal's Legion
- 2006.05.27 19:18 - Frontier Technologies
- 2006.05.17 08:37 - Reiitech (Closed)
- 2006.04.12 00:09 - Celestial Horizon Corp.
- 2006.01.04 03:23 - Satal's Legion
- 2005.10.08 20:25 - Jericho Fraction
- 2005.10.05 18:14 - Eve University
- 2005.09.25 23:22 - Reiitech (closed)
- 2005.08.10 18:58 - Evolution
- 2005.08.04 02:46 - Jaiistillenkashokill (closed)
- 2005.07.30 12:02 - Celestial Horizon Corp.
- 2004.09.25 23:29 - Evolution
- 2004.08.29 03:01 - Krath Imperium
- 2004.05.03 10:57 - Evolution
- 2004.04.23 00:43 - Satal's Legion
- 2004.02.19 00:33 - Krath Imperium
- 2004.02.07 00:51 - MASS
- 2003.10.03 16:08 - Satal's Legion
- 2003.05.14 18:44 - Krath Imperium
- 2003.05.14 17:44 - Republic Military School
- EVE Mail: Reiisha
- E-Mail: reiisha 'at' eve-history.net